Hopelifters 4th Annual Mother's Day Hope On Wheels Tour
Honoring women who have lost a child
Have you lost an unborn child, infant, child of any age
or know someone who has?
Mother's Day is almost here and for many, it is a bittersweet day. In partnership with Sableswings, I have chartered a luxury bus on Saturday, May 4th and will be taking up to 50 women away for a day of meaningful encouragement. We will have three bus stops: Chandler, Phoenix, and Anthem. Women who have lost an unborn child or child of any age will be honored along with the children they lost. Friends and family are welcome to join them. Experience heartfelt sharing, a worship experience, women who can relate to your loss, and be renewed and restored in a lush, serene, out of town setting.
Here's what other women who attended previous tours said:
- "I came alone and broken. By the end of the day I had many friends and felt restored."
- "I loved being with women who understood my loss and lifted me up."
- "I enjoyed having the freedom to show my son's picture and say his name."
- "God showed up and used this trip to heal my broken heart."
- "The setting was beautiful. I loved being out of town."
To register or to underwrite the $75 cost of a woman to attend or GIVE A SEAT, go to www.hopeonwheels.net