"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord..."plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Welcome to my Hopelifters Blog!

I am so glad you are here! My vision for this blog is to provide hope for the broken-hearted through resources, people, and practical encouragement. Think of my blog as a place to connect.

I hope you'll feel as if you are sitting across the table from me enjoying conversation over coffee. I offer you who I am and what I have experienced , because I believe "we go through what we go through, to help others go through what we went through."

In time, perhaps you will share your story or resources on my blog like my friend Shayla has. She and I met over a broken-heart at a table too. You can meet her in the Resources Section. Thanks to her help, you're reading this blog.

I look forward to connecting and handing out hope to the broken-hearted!

Your Hopelifter,
Kathe

No comments:

Post a Comment